At PATH we pride ourselves on our member centred approach. Members can expect:
- To be treated with respect, and compassion
- To have their privacy respected
- For PATH to abide by all governing legislation such as (but not limited to); human rights code, AODA, Employment and health and safety standards
- To choose which PATH program they would like to participate in
- To work with a knowledgeable and qualified Employment Coordinator who will coordinate all services provided.
- To develop a mutually agreed upon employment action plan.
PATH believes in“no wrong door” and welcomes all individuals interested in furthering their employment interests to contact us today.